Tsunami Seeds is the latest breeder that took our questions about how they started and what they love about their business…
1. In a few sentences, can you tell us where and when you got your start? In 2013 I started growing got the opportunity from a friend I had a rough start, but through trial and error figured it out and made a name for myself.
2. What was the first strain you ever grew? Dj short Blueberry was the first strain I grew that I could properly identify
3.What strains are you most known for? Lemon OG
4. When it comes to strain names, do you think it’s best to use a name with the parent plants in mind or generate a new one in terms of taste and high? It really depends I like to smoke the cannabis, and be creative and use other peoples opinions to create names as well.
5. What motivates you as breeder and grower? My motivation is being able to smoke good weed, and also provide genetics to growers so they can do the same.
6. When you approach a new breeding project, what are the Top 3 things you are looking for? High, structure, and is it something that people will smoke.
7. Do you have any special projects in the works you would be willing to share with us? Working on furthering the Caramel Tsunami line late 2020 and releasing a new line in 2021
8. What’s your favorite growing medium? Coco
9. Favorite Light? Lux Lighting DE1000
10. One thing you would tell anyone that bought a pack of seeds? I hope they enjoy it and find something they wanna keep in their garden for a while. If anyone ever has questions please DM our instagram we are happy to help.